Coordination in Decentralized Supply Chains
Operations Management in Production and Service Firms
Cooperative Games, Decision Theory
Applied Probability and Mathematical Statistics
Service Capacity Pooling and Cost Sharing
Selecting Degree of Difficulty in Competitions
Inventory Sharing Via Circular Chaining
Production and Coordination with Multiple Retailers and Non-Linear Production Costs
Other Academic Activities:
- Head, Department of Industrial Engineering 2002 - 2004
- Senior Editor Journal of Flexible Service and Manufacturing, 2007-2009
- IIE Transactions on Scheduling and Logistics: Department Editor ("Supply Chains/Production-Inventory Systems") 2001 - 2004, Editorial Board Member 1997 - 2000, Department Editor ("Inventory") 1993 - 1996.
- Editorial Board Member, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 1996 - 2002
- Associate Editor ("Public Policy and Services"), Operations Research, 1995 - 1999
- Associate Editor ("Manufacturing, Operations and Scheduling"), Operations Research 1988 - 1994.
- Associate Editor, Operations Research Letters 1989 - 1993.
- Regular Referee for above journals, as well as Management Science, Naval Research Logistics, European Journal of Operational Research, International Journal of Production Economics and occasional referee for several other journals.
- Member of Program Organizing committee, 2010 MSOM conference.
- Member of Program Committee, 1996 MSOM Conference.
- Member of Program Committee, 1996 Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems Conference.
- Organized the 1990 Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems Conference at the University of Waterloo.
See List of publications
[ Department of Industrial Engineering| Faculty of Engineering ]
Please send comments or questions about this page to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 2012